Due to the new Terms & Condition introduced by Whatsapp, all users are wondering if their privacy is at risk. Most of them are
now switching to Telegram which is safe and secure. But the problem is that if you are switching to Telegram, what about the
old chats you have done in WhatsApp. If in case there is any important chat which you want to transfer to Telegram, what would
you do? Dont worry, It is possible and you can transfer them quickly in minutes.
So let's start how you can do this.
1) Open the chat in Whatsapp which you want to export to Telegram
2) Tap Three Dot menu
3) Then Tap More
4) Tap Export Chat
5) Choose if you want to include Media (Photos & Videos) in chat aur without it.
6) There you will find list of apps, you have to choose Telegram
7) Now Telegram will open and ask you to select where to Import the Chat.
8) Tap the chat in which you want to import and the process will start and within few minutes, you will find all your chats imported as it is.
Hope this helps you. Thank you for reading this blog.